Doctor insights on:
Good Exercises After Knee Injury
I have knee injury since 2 years ago. I did x-rays and MRI and everything resulted good. What kind of exercise can I do to reduce pain?
See below: If you are referring to a laceration (as referenced by the glue comment), then a knee laceration needs to be watched closely as it is a high tension area. If the glue closed the wound and the area does not open within 7-10 days, the likelihood of dehiscence (reopening) is low and the wound will improve over weeks. But, to be back to full strength, any wound/laceration care take year. ...Read more
See orthopedic: and see what the underlying problem is and get it corrected then they can direct you as to which strengthening exercises are indicated. ...Read more
Variable: This isn't a one answer fits all kind of question. Not all knee injuries are created equal. Acl tears, post surgery rehab, knee replacements, sprains, etc. All require highly specific range of motion and strength maneuvers. Your orthopedist and associated physical therapists are best equipped to address your unique circumstance. ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- What are some good exercises to stabilize my knee after an acl tear?
- What are some good rehab exercises for a knee ligament injury?
- Exercises to strengthen knees after injury
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Ankle swelling after knee injury
- Foot swelling after knee injury
- Swollen calf after knee injury
- Cold foot after knee injury
- Talk to a holistic medicine practitioner online for free