Doctor insights on:
I had a crush foot injury 6 months ago with no diagnosed tears or breaks but i still can't bend my toes and my foot often gets pins and needles. Why?
NERVE DAMAGE: Crushing injuries compress all the soft tissues into the underlying bone. Although, the bone may not be broken, the injured soft tissues can be damaged. Nerves are within this soft tissue envelope and can be so compressed. Over a long period of time they can heal. Healing ability is inversely related to the severity of injury. If he still can't bend your toes, get reevaluated. Consider mri. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
Foot injury 4 mo ago.Arch twich and great toe twitches moves post ambulation.Foot continues to swell across ball of foot and arch.Dr will not do more tests. Ideas on how to make it stop appreciated.
Shari -: I do bot understand why your doc refuses to perform any other tests i.E MRI particularly if you still have pain and the current treatment is not helping, you may want to get a new doctor. I don't quite understand the doctors behavior in light of the info you provide. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Bump on foot due to injury
- When do you prescribe a cast vs a walking boot after foot and ankle injury
- Foot swelling after knee injury
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Foot and ankle injuries
- Cold foot after knee injury
- Sudden foot pain no injury
- Cold foot after injury
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free