Doctor insights on:
Can You Get Strabismus From A Brain Injury
Anything that disrupts tissue integrity can cause brain damage: lack of or reduced oxygen (stroke), viamin deficiency, pressure (hydrocephalus, or, bleeding or tumor inside the skull), blunt or penetrating trauma; infection; inflammation (immune system mediated or otherwise); toxins (alcohol, ecstasy, lead, mercury, arsenic, to name but a few); diseases (ms, diabetes, ...Read more
Feeling run down all the time and tired if I do things I feel my body working harder and I get weak is this the brain injury doing it or my sinusitis?
Not Likely: Primary angiitis of the central nervous system (pacns), is a rare disorder specifically targeting the CNS blood supply. Its' cause is unknown. It is thought to be triggered by infection but no specific agent has been identified. I could find no association with brain injury. ...Read more
I have not had periods since before my TBI happened coz the depovera stop them how do I know I will even get them back coz my brain injury now?
Brain injury: Brain injuries can cause hormonal problems but this is uncommon and it is usually seen in patients with severe brain trauma. It is more likely that the lack of menstrual periods is related to the Depo-Provera provera (medroxyprogesterone) or endometriosis. See your obstetrician for an evaluation. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Brain injury is a condition in which the brain is damaged due to an injury. Brain injury often results when the head violently and suddenly hits an object or when an object deeply pierces the head. The symptoms of brain injury vary from mild to severe depending on how much the ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can you become blind from strabismus surgery?
- Can you get bse from pig brain?
- Can you get a groin injury from lifting weights?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can you get brain cancer from talking on the phone?
- Can you get brain damage from alcohol at age 22?
- Can you get brain damage from lack of oxygen fainting?
- Can you get a brain tumor from hitting your head?
- Talk to a pediatrician online