Doctor insights on:
Can A Neck Injury Stunt The Growth Of A Fourteen Year Old
No: Teen growth occurs from the long bones rather than the spine. The growth plates in the legs close on average starting at age 15 and ending at age 20. Unless the neck injury involves more than the bones in the neck, it should have no effect on when the other growth plates close. (certain medications used to treat injuries, may cause premature closure, though.). ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Why would a dr not refer a patient for pt after a neck injury w/no pain but cracking sound? Patient advised badly? Any treatment options 1 year later?
I had a neck injury and few years ago and now I am having neck pain. What type of doctor should I see?
Neck pain: First see your pmd. You will probably need some testing and then he will decide who you should see. ...Read more
Can you take methadone during pregnancy? I ask this between I have a bad shoulder and neck injury and have been on pain killers for 2 years.
Can a repetitive strain injury to the neck be the culprit of complex regional pain syndrome? Had foot injury 2 years after neck injury..
Yes: they can be related. www.blatmanhealthandwellness.comGet a more detailed answer ›
Went to doctor for middle back pain after having got tingling in my thumb. Said it was old neck injury and gave me voltaren (diclofenac) injection. Legs feel numb?
I was injured while at work during a car accident, which caused a neck injury. What should I do next?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can a sgnificant head injury stunt your growth?
- Milk spots on a fourteen year old
- Can depression stunt growth?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Could penile injury stunt growth
- Average weight for a fourteen year old female
- What is the average penis length for a fourteen year old?
- Can coffe stunt your growth?
- Talk to a pediatrician online