Doctor insights on:
Can A Neck Injury Cause Chest Tightness
I'm having a weird thumping in my left ear, left-side chest tightness, nausea, light-headedness, neck pain and general weakness any idea of the cause?
I have a bulge behind my neck and on my shoulder and have been having pain in my shoulder and neck and chest tightness on my right side. any ideas?
Lump: That description may be caused by a curve in your neck/back. Be checked and see if XRs or an US are appropriate. All the best. ...Read more
Exam needed: The symptoms you describe could cover a simple upper respiratory viral infection to a more serious pneumonia or early meningitis. Get checked out today; have someone take you if you aren't feeling too badly, if you are having trouble breathing get an ambulance. Don't delay. ...Read more
PE diagnosis on Saturday and sent home from ER? Having chest tightness & neck throbbing. What could it be? Given 1 Xerlto in ER.
? CT scan...: Usually a HR CT is done to diagnose PE......then the treatment is anticoagulation.... ...Read more
I was ill and had chest tightness two weeks in succession. Ever since i've had back+neck pain, joint pain, tingling, twitching. Answers?
You probably had a -: Viral infection, causing all the symptoms you have described. Muscles aches/pains are common after such an illness. It can last for 2-3 weeks. See a pcp to get some blood works, and nsaids, bed rest till you feel better; also to ensure you don't have something else. Good luck. ...Read more
Again I have chest tightness but now with sharp pain in left jaw then neck then left upper shoulder then left arm pain come and go, normal ECG echo ?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Can anxiety cause chest tightness?
- What can cause tightness in the chest?
- Can allergies cause tightness in chest?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Can lilies cause shortness of breath and a tight chest?
- Can tight back muscles cause chest pain?
- Can a tight bra cause chest pain?
- Can anxiety cause tight chest feeling?
- Talk to a urgent care specialist online for free