Doctor insights on:
Baby Head Injury Symptoms
Possibly: It is possible. However are you talking about in your child, or in an adult? If it is a child, with speech therapy the speech can potentially return to normal or close to it. If it is in an older person, it may be more complicated, but speech therapy would be the best way to re-train your speech. ...Read moreSee 2 more doctor answers
7 days after a head injury of a2 year old baby with no symptoms or other than subcutaneous heamatoma at the sight of injury ( 3 x 3 cm). What to do?
Are signs of a serious head injury apparent pretty quickly after the fall? I've heard it's rare to have symptoms much after 4 hours?
Not much: Unless your head injury was severe enough to cause brain damage at the time, and i'm guessing not as you are able to be online asking this question, you should not develop new brain problems now. If there was focal brain damage at the time, there is always a risk of seizure after several months but this is exceedingly low. ...Read more
They: Might.Get a more detailed answer ›
Told I have a concussion. I had a head injury while negative, or is it just my concussion symptoms?
Hi, I suffereed a head injury 3 days ago where I blacked out upon impact but have no symptoms now. can I drink?
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Signs of head injury in baby
- Head injuries signs and symptoms
- Head injury symptoms children
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Signs and symptoms of head injury
- Back of head injury symptoms
- After head injury symptoms
- Head injury delayed symptoms
- Talk to a neurologist online