Doctor insights on:
Am I At Higher Risk For Injury In Hockey With A Low Body Fat Percentage
Diet AND exercise: Make sure you exercise at least 90 minutes a day, don't skip meals, avoid soda, juice, dairy, alcohol and fried foods. Eat a healthy well balanced diet! also water, organic vegetable broth, green leafy vegetables, natural pickles, apples are great to fill you up so you dont feel hungry and they are very low in calories. Being overweight can increase ur risk of hypertension, diabetes, sleep apnea. ...Read more
Have got the muscle, just too much fat so is there a way to get a six pack via a low body fat percentage in week?
No: You can lose at most a pound or two of fat dieting. I hope you'll make this a long-term goal. It will not only make you look fantastic, but also make you feel better and stay healthy. ...Read more
Can a fat transfer be done if I have a very low body fat percentage? I want to do fat transfer in my lips, but I am an athlete and having a very low body fat percentage. Can i still do the procedure?
I workout, and have a quite low body fat percentage. I can even see veins on my calfs. I am also around 10% body fat. What to do to reach around 6-7%?
I am well within BMI but my body fat percentage is higher than i would like. I am slim 54 yr old female. Work out at curves 3 times a week.
BMI & % Body Fat : Your absolute body weight includes lean muscle, body fat and water. Changing your "body composition" is more important than just losing weight. Exercising three times a week will maintain your current body composition, but is not sufficient to change it. Strength training in a progressive manner 4-5 times per week, will increase lean muscle mass and decrease your percent body fat! ...Read more
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Risk of injury with low body fat percentage
- Is a low body fat percentage unhealthy for men?
- Is low body fat percentage related to the immune system?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- Does having migraine with aura put me at higher risk for stroke i am 39?
- Abs body fat percentage how much is too low
- How do i find out my percentage of body fat?
- How much body fat percentage can i lose in one month?
- Talk to a bariatrician online for free