Doctor insights on:
Advocacy Services Injury To Head Or Face
Yes: Never hesitate to seek medical attention. If you are ok, then you will have that fear removed. If you have an injury that needs attention, then you will get help without delay. ...Read more
I got head & face injuries from a assault, it has been just over a week now and today i noticed that one side of my face is lazy & a little paralyzed.
What to do if I have numbness in face after hitting head hard off of sloped ceiling. possible head injury?
After getting a head injury stitched up, my face has swollen to the point where my eyes can't open. What could be causing this and what should I do?
Last night my one year old hit his face on my hard wood floor. He was showing signs of a head injury and I took him to the er. They told me to watch him for the next 12 hours. Now today he was acting a little normal but was fussy, and was playing normal.
Sounds good: Recurrent vomiting and a significant change in behavior/activities is the main sign of worsening problems.Be aware that an occasional vomiting episode can occur in those with very minor trauma and is not by itself reason to worry.Kids that age are quite resilient. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
Left side face numb 2 days after head injury been to er no scans but now got headache and numbness and one eye is big and other is small?
Can you get hit in the head hard without getting any head injuries? I get hit in head a lot but I'm always fine afterwards
Why hitting head?: Why are you hitting your head so often? Are you wearing head protection for the activities in which you participate. While you may not feel the effect of a head injury, What we know about cumulative effect of head trauma suggests you need to take more care of yourself to avoid long term consequences. Example, see stories about football players. ...Read moreSee 1 more doctor answer
- Talk to a doctor live online for free
- Is eye transplant possible for blindness due to head trauma or eye injury?
- What happens to you when you lose too much blood due to injury or trauma?
- How to determine if a face blemish is a wart or pimple?
- Ask a doctor a question free online
- How to get rid of a face rash or acne?
- What are some home remedies to get rid of bumps or acne on the face?
- Can thyroid cancer spread to your head or brain area?
- Can head or neck injury cause brain aneurysm?
- Injury to head or face